Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DROP group into Detail
mmd003
Is there some sort of trick to get the group items dropped down into the detail line?
I have put Drop detail on the group header field, but it is not dropping down to the detail line.
If I change the height of the group header so that I cannot even see it on the layout, it
displays correctly, but I should have to do that right??
I
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You should only need to set the drop on the cells that have data in them in the group header. Where are you setting heights? I'm not sure that this matters, but maybe it does. Can you attach your design?
Hans_vd
Setting the height does matter. If you set it, the row header will be displayed.
If you just clear the row header's height property things work fine.
Regards
Hans