Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormAPI import....
nipper
We are collecting metadata with templates, allowing the end user to import documents (and keeping the document and the template in sync).
So we have an import button the the DCT, it grabs a file & copies it to /tmp (Solaris 552)
The rub is that I have never been able to get it to properly move it from /tmp to a workarea. Seems to be due to formapi running as iwui (with no permissions)
So instead we implemented some convoluted triggers to take care of this. I need to change this to improve our reliability.
Has anyone done a significant amount of file IO with formapi ? Any tips/pointers/code snippets would be apprciated. I am looking at adding iwui to groups but that may be frowned upon. Will it work ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
Hi Andy,
Add the iwui user to the group which is used as a shared group on the workarea and it will surely work. I have got that working.
Cheers
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant