Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Auto Layout preference does not work
mannysahu
I have a very simple report where I set a title and a table in the report.
I have too many columns in my table, So, I changed the Layout to Auto so that at least the data would be more readable across the entrie width of the web viewer. However, the table data still shows up in the web viewer as if it's in Fixed lay out.
I do see that the title actually covers the entire web viewer width but not the table data.
Any thoughts? I am farily new to BIRT, so I might be missing something really simple.
Thanks,
Manny
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Check your table and make sure you don't have any widths set on columns and/or the table itself.
mannysahu
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="91460" data-time="1323709643" data-date="12 December 2011 - 10:07 AM"><p>
Check your table and make sure you don't have any widths set on columns and/or the table itself.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Thank you Michael.<br />
<br />
That worked. I had the width set on my column.<br />
<br />
Appreciate your quick response.