Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Indenting the datacapture form
Johnny
Hey guys,
heres one for you....
is there a way to show indentation on the DCT form?
Essentially we have a replicant within a replicant that builds our navigation and naturally a DCR can grow to a considerable length.
If we could indent the second replicant (sub menu items), the usability would be greatly improved. I looked into tweaking replicants and playing with containers but I didnt seem to have much luck....
Is the answer out there?.........
John Cuiuli
Consultant
Sydney, Australia
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I do not believe this is supported in the current TeamSite Templating GUI.
At the risk of upsetting Smitty, I will tell you that there is at least one feature request (34173) open for something like this:
Is there a way to indent or use space in such a way that depth is clear to the user - like having A then underneath B would be tabbed over, C would be tabbed over underneath B (in standard outline format)?
If you'd like to register your company as being interested in this, please contact Support.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Johnny
Thanks for the info.
I like hearing about a feature request
after
I raise the same problem. I think its a good way for a software house to truely gauge a requests popularity. But lets not get into this again please!!! :þ
John Cuiuli
Consultant
Sydney, Australia