Hi<br />
<br />
I have attached a sample report with a csv file. Im using the following JS in my report to avoid email address<br />
<br />
function replace_custom(name){<br />
newstring = name.replace(/cc:[a-zA-Z0-9._-]+
@[a-zA-Z0-9.-]+\.[a-zA-Z]{2,4}/gi, "");<br />
newstring = newstring.replace(/[a-zA-Z0-9._-]+
@[a-zA-Z0-9.-]+\.[a-zA-Z]{2,4}/gi, "");<br />
newstring = newstring.replace(/cc:[a-zA-Z0-9._-]/gi, "");<br />
return (newstring);<br />
}<br />
By executing this i can able to remove all email address of the column' NAME'. But while grouping this on column 'NAME' I am getting two repeated column headers. I need to make this into single.<br />
<br />
ie,<br />
This is wat i am getting<br />
<span class='bbc_underline'><strong class='bbc'>ABC</strong></span><br />
ABC<br />
ABC<br />
ABC<br />
<span class='bbc_underline'><strong class='bbc'>ABC</strong></span><br />
ABC <br />
<br />
I need the result to be like this<br />
<span class='bbc_underline'><strong class='bbc'>ABC</strong></span><br />
ABC <br />
ABC<br />
ABC<br />
ABC<br />
<br />
where i have to use the script to get the o/p as above?<br />
Thanks In advance