Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple Level 2 Groups possible?
Tubal
Hi All, <br />
<br />
Wondering if it's possible to have multiple level 2 groups in a table.<br />
<br />
i.e. a typical group structure would go<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
1 - State
2 - City
3 - Customer
</pre>
<br />
Can you do something like:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
1 - State
2 - City
3 - Customer
2 - City
3 - Orders
</pre>
<br />
That's not exactly what I'm trying to do, but it's the simplest example I could think of.<br />
<br />
I'd like to be able to do all this all from one dataset if possible.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Phil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Rather than making a third group, you could embed "Customer" and "Order" tables into your "City" group and filter them by the city value.
Tubal
Simple Solution.
Thanks,
Phil