Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Templating problem with TS 5.5.2 SP3
System
Hi,
I am using TS 5.5.2 SP3 on Win NT, with TST 5.5.2. Whenever I try to Click "New Data Record" it gives me a "Dr Watson Error" for tmplavaBrowser.exe exception access violation.
This error does not come when I use TS 5.5.2 and not SP3.
Hence I presume this error pertains to TS552 SP3 installation.
Any sugesstions would be useful.
Thanks,
Rishi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It would be very helpful to have some more information. From your post it sounds like you've recently upgraded to SP3, is that correct? Did the problem arise as soon as you upgraded, or did the upgrade work at first?
If it's an access violation, did you check that the permissions are what you think they should be?
Does the problem occur for all users, or only some?
Regards,
lissa