Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Import Failed
Sweetha
Dear All,
i developed one custom report,in that i have one resouce file,when i tried to upload it in maximo through report administration i can import the design file,but when i import the resource file,it is showing error
"BMXAA5457E - The report import process failed". Anything else i have to set.
Please help..it is urgent
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yogesh Maharwade
What is your birt version and maximo version...?
Sweetha
Maximo version :7.1.1.5
Birt 2.3
lrnrit
hi
Put all resource files (properties, images, javascript, etc) into a zip file and put the path of the zip file in the Resources File field of the import report dialog.
Hope this will help.
lrnit
Sweetha
Hi lrnit,
I tried that,but it is not working.. i have one propetry file for that custom report.in the resource i mentioned it,but when i uploaded the report,the labels are not coming.i tried to give this property file by importing resource file and it is showing the above error.
Thanks
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Sweetha'" data-cid="92545" data-time="1324547252" data-date="22 December 2011 - 02:47 AM"><p>
Hi lrnit,<br />
<br />
I tried that,but it is not working..<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Check this link it discuss similar situation like yours.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/21063-import-birt-report-to-maximo-7-with-localized-lables/page__s__174f1be0c9e377c5c2b7e449e481142e'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/21063-import-birt-report-to-maximo-7-with-localized-lables/page__s__174f1be0c9e377c5c2b7e449e481142e</a>
;
mwilliams
I don't have Maximo, so I can't test this, but can you set your Maximo log setting to DEBUG? Maybe it'll get you a better description of the error.
wwilliams
The only time I had imports fail was when the report name was different than the one I had saved in Maximo. My eyes and fingers are not what they used to be. I spent at least 10 minutes until the ah sh@t moment.
peraka
I believe you're using Webshpere as your app server. then, you've to uncheck the option in websphere, given in screenshot.
Security --> Secure administration.......
adversov
<p>hi all! i also have the same problem, but i don't need to import resource file and i use right version of birt (2.3.2) for maximo 7.1.1.5. So, this error [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]BMXAA5457E appears every time i try to import rptdesign file. does anybody know other reasons why this error may appear?[/color]</p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Thanks![/color]</p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]P.S. sorry for m english)[/color]</p>