Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Design Structure
Monica D
Hii,
Attached alongwith this mail is my report structure.
In this report I am getting data for this Month & This Year by using union in my sql query.
In this report, for country 1 ->state1 and state 2 we are not getting any records related to Male in query.But we have to display that row as an empty row on report.
Right now I creating Groups in Birt Tables :-
Country-> States-> Gender
If data for Males is there then that row gets displayed if data is not there then also we want to display an empty row.
How should I achieve this ?
Thanks & Regards,
Monica Dayaramani
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could create a dataSet that has the value for all genders to join with your dataSet so that there is always a value for both genders to use in your table.