Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
automatic PDF gernation
hasel
I have the following problem and do not know how to manage. On the homepage all pages have a pdf print version. This pdf should be generated automaticaly when the html file is generated. How could I do this? Has anybody an idea?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I haven't used it myself, so I don't know the details, but I believe a fair amount of folks have gotten success using a tool call FOP (from Apache) - you'd probably need to script it into place as part of a workflow so that prior to submit, you generate the PDF attach it to the workflow and then submit/deploy both files.
Someone else will surely provide more detailed information ...
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)