Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Event handling function onRenderCell does not run
Silverfox
I have designed a Cross Tab report that manipulates the styling of the cells when rendering, based on the content of the cell. When I'm running this in Eclipse using the report designer the output is how I want it, however when I run this in a Java application the function onRenderCell(cellInst, reportContext) does not appear to be running as the formatting is not applied.
I have also got some styling applied as an expression which runs OK.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Running BIRT version 2.6.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Silverfox
I have just run the report using BIRT Version 3.7.1 and the rendering is as expected, so the onRenderCell function is being called.
My thoughts are that the event handling was introduced in 3.7.1 hence the problem with 2.6.1. Does anyone now when this feature was introduced?
JasonW
That feature was added before 2.6.1. I assume you wrote a Java event handler? If so how are you adding it to the classpath in 2.6.1 runtime?
Jason
Silverfox
Both the event handler and the expression are written in JavaScript.
I've since downloaded a version of eclipse with BIRT 2.6 and this doesn't work as expected, therefore I've decided to upgrade to 3.7.1
Thanks for your response.