Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can not print PDF report
Nhan
Dear all,
I have HelloWorld report and show "HelloWorld" text. When I generate it to PDF then print, the text is not print out in the paper. I don't know why? I can print it in Doc format.
Can anybody help me?
Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JHermann
I checked your files.
On my PC is everything fine i can see "Hello, World" in the PDF document.
maybe you have a Problem with your PDF reader. Try another PDF reader.
Nhan
Did you print my PDF file or you print it from pdf file which generated from designer.
I checked with others PC. The problem is still the same. Can you give me any suggestion?
Regards
Nhan
Can anyone help me?
JHermann
I checked your PDF and your ReportDesing and printed it. But i had not the Problem as you.
So the problem is not in the Document.
Try using another Printer maybe it has a problem with the used Fond. (very unlikley)