Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Viewer run report by url without the navigation bar
chavez_ant
Using birt viewer, version 2.6.1, I run the report by url using this method, where I'd like the toolbar and navigation bar to not display:
http: //myhost:8443/birt/frameset?__report=filename.rptdesign&Parameter=value&__toolbar=false&__navigationbar=false
This results in the report coming up in all browsers, but does not disable the navigation bar.
If I add a &__format=html to the above url or replace the "/frameset?" to a "/run?", then it displays without the navigation bar, except for one issue: The images in report do not display in IE8 or IE9.
Any thoughts on how best to resolve would be appreciated.
Thanks,
A.C.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chavez_ant
quick followup on this with more info. The images that were not showing in IE8 and IE9 were charts in SVG format-- it was found that IE8 and IE9 would not display SVG when report is run in the above described manner. If I set setting 'output format' to 'PNG', seems to work okay.