Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Generate all item
martinf
Hi
Why BIRT don't generate all entries of database
If you go on the following link: REGISTRES and 30018 for no_mandat, there is only 1 item, my bd have 386
How to fetch all item?
http://184.73.246.136:8008/nordikeau/Listedesrapports.htm
Martin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I'm getting an out of memory error when I try to run your report. Does your report show multiple records for any value entered in no_mandat?
mwilliams
I waited a bit and tried again. It's working now, but the report is still loading. I'll let you know what it returns when it's finished.
mwilliams
It finally stopped loading and it said "unable to load PDF" or something like that, so I changed the URL format parameter to "html" and I got this error:
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.api.AdapterException: An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: There is an error in get connection, FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "184.73.246.136", user "postgres", database "nordikeaudb", SSL off.