Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Area chart Series color
BirtRepUser
I am using Area chart. Its behaving differently for data order. Please see attached image. Graph on left side displays correct color for series. But graph on right side changes color. How can I fix this ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you explain more about the issue? Not sure I'm understanding the issue entirely. How does the data change and what is the effect on the colors? Let me know.
BirtRepUser
I have attached config1.xml and Config2.xml data for those 2 graphs.
The graph on left is showing correct colors as per legends. If we look at the data for that graph , Group 2 value is 5,853.1 which is lower than group 1 value. 10,958.3.
If we look at the graph on right side ,Group 2 value is 10,958.3 which is greater than group 1 value. 5,853.1, the graph does not show correct colors. I have selected translucent check box on series Y .
mwilliams
I'm setting it up now, but based on your most recent description, the image is accurate. With transparency set, you'll get a blend of the colors. Notice the bottom color is the same on both images. The color with the largest total shows individually correct above the blend. I'll take a closer look by setting up your report, but this is what it looks like to me though. What would you like it to do?
mwilliams
Let me know what values I need to enter for all the parameters, to run the report. Thanks!
BirtRepUser
Report Title:Test
Report Type :Test
Interval :Month
Start Time:2011-01-01
End Time:2011-12-31
meterlist1:4b29abe9-31b5-11e1-a1a2-150cfdd1212d
Groupname1:Group1
meterlist2:6acdc945-31b5-11e1-a1a2-150cfdd1212d
Groupname2:Group2
You will need to change Consumption data source to bind to Config1.xml/config2.xml .
I even tried unchecking translucent checkbox, but this is not what I wanted.I have also attached image when translucent checkbox is unchecked.When should I use Z-order? I don't want the area chart colors to blend but should display colors what I have chosen even if the data overlaps. How can I achieve this?
Thanks,
mwilliams
I'm just getting errors trying to run your report. Does your library you use on your report, that I don't have, important to being able to run without errors?