Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
OSGI Error
jfreak53
I was in the middle of moving our report viewer and reports over to a new Ubuntu server. I just installed Tomcat 5.5 from the repos, installed the webapps and the admin package and made sure that everything was working.<br />
<br />
I tested the example that they have there and they worked. So I proceeded to copy over our currently working Birt Web report viewer from the old VPS unit on CentOS. I kept getting OSGI errors. So I finally said today forget it, and I downloaded the most recent version and went into Tomcat manager, I uploaded my recently downloaded WAR file for the web viewer directly to the tomcat manager and let IT install it directly.<br />
<br />
All worked and installed. So I clicked on "birt" in the manager. The test page came up, I clicked on view sample report, bam, OSGI error.<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>org.eclipse.birt.core.exception.BirtException: error.CannotStartupOSGIPlatform<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.Platform.startup(Platform.java:92)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.ReportEngineService.setEngineContext(ReportEngineService.java:320)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.BirtViewerReportService.setContext(BirtViewerReportService.java:1022)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.ViewerServlet.__getContext(ViewerServlet.java:148)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.doGet(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:151)<br />
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)<br />
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)<br />
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.service(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:122)<br />
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(libgcj.so.81)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:244)<br />
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.81)<br />
at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(libgcj.so.81)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:276)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:162)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:262)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$0(ApplicationFilterChain.java:192)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:171)<br />
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.81)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:167)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.report.filter.ViewerFilter.doFilter(ViewerFilter.java:68)<br />
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(libgcj.so.81)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:244)<br />
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.81)<br />
at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(libgcj.so.81)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:276)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:218)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$0(ApplicationFilterChain.java:192)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:171)<br />
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.81)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:167)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:172)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)<br />
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)<br />
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874)<br />
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)<br />
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)<br />
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)<br />
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)<br />
at java.lang.Thread.run(libgcj.so.81)</p></blockquote>
<br />
Any thought's on how to fix this? That is the complete error that comes up on screen in red letters when trying to view any report, even the test. I haven't changed ANYTHING at all in the default report viewer, I uploaded the WAR file then ran it.<br />
<br />
So what gives?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, downloading a new runtime and deploying a fresh war file just to run the sample test report does not work?
jfreak53
Yep, correct. I downloaded the most recent runtime off the site and then uploaded the war and tried that since it's fresh, it should work I said ha ha
And even that one gave me the same error.
I have tested standard JSP pages just to make sure that tomcat is working and those work just fine.
jfreak53
Ok, so after some working and searching I got it working, sort of but I need some advise before I continue.<br />
<br />
First off for anyone searching, this happens because of this problem right here:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=182161'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=182161</a><br
/>
<br />
It seems that BIRT and Tomcat's Security feature don't play nicely, comment 28 and 32 both have solutions to this. But since I don't need security features I just found my /etc/init.d/tomcat5.5 file and turned off security. Or SECURITY=OFF.<br />
<br />
It worked!! Well sort of ha ha. Then I couldn't get the WAR to deploy. So I fiddle and fiddle with the web.xml file and come to find out this line is what doesn't let Birt deploy:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><!-- Viewer Servlet Context Listener -->
<listener>
<listener-class>org.eclipse.birt.report.listener.ViewerServletContextListener</listener-class>
</listener></pre>
<br />
Once I comment that line out Tomcat will deploy BIRT just fine.<br />
<br />
So now my question, is this needed or can I leave it commented out? If it's needed then what do I have to do to allow it to deploy, and why is tomcat stopping it?<br />
<br />
Thanks for any help with this. I hope my hours of searching can save someone else with the OSGI errors in the future.
jfreak53
Ok so now that it's running and deployed without that line now I get a new error, I think it's still related to security:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: La ejecuci?n del Servlet lanz? una excepci?n
org.eclipse.birt.report.filter.ViewerFilter.doFilter(ViewerFilter.java:68)
Root Cause:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method java.util.jar.JarEntry.getCodeSigners with signature ()[Ljava.security.CodeSigner; was not found.
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader$JarLoader$1.getCodeSource(URLClassLoader.java:421)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader.findClass1(URLClassLoader.java:176)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:154)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:1)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.81)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:149)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher$ChildFirstURLClassLoader.loadClass(OSGILauncher.java:677)
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.81)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.doStartup(OSGILauncher.java:160)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.access$0(OSGILauncher.java:94)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher$1.run(OSGILauncher.java:79)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.81)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.startup(OSGILauncher.java:75)
org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.Platform.startup(Platform.java:80)
org.eclipse.birt.report.service.ReportEngineService.setEngineContext(ReportEngineService.java:320)
org.eclipse.birt.report.service.BirtViewerReportService.setContext(BirtViewerReportService.java:1022)
org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.ViewerServlet.__getContext(ViewerServlet.java:148)
org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.doGet(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:151)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.service(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:122)
org.eclipse.birt.report.filter.ViewerFilter.doFilter(ViewerFilter.java:68)</pre>
mwilliams
Do you use "CodeSigner" in your code?
vj_agl
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="93419" data-time="1325605660" data-date="03 January 2012 - 08:47 AM"><p>
Do you use "CodeSigner" in your code?<br /></p></blockquote>
I thought you may help me to solve this ..i dont see CodeSigner refrences as such in given sample report<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
vijayk - op80 - /opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine> ./genReport.sh -f html -o /tmp/1 samples/hello_world.rptdesign<br />
<br />
+ [ /opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2 = '' ]<br />
+ BIRTCLASSPATH=/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/chartengineapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/chartexamplescoreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/chartitemapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/com.ibm.icu_4.2.1.v20100412.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/coreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/crosstabcoreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/dataadapterapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/dataaggregationapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/dataextraction.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/dteapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/emitterconfig.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/engineapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/flute.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/js.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/modelapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/modelodaapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/odadesignapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.apache.commons.codec_1.3.0.v20100518-1140.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.common_2.6.0.v20100914-1218.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.6.1.v20100914-1218.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi_2.5.0.v20100521-1846.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.w3c.css.sac_1.3.0.v200805290154.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/scriptapi.jar<br />
+ export BIRTCLASSPATH<br />
+ JAVACMD=java<br />
+ java -cp /opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/chartengineapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/chartexamplescoreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/chartitemapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/com.ibm.icu_4.2.1.v20100412.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/coreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/crosstabcoreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/dataadapterapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/dataaggregationapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/dataextraction.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/dteapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/emitterconfig.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/engineapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/flute.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/js.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/modelapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/modelodaapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/odadesignapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.apache.commons.codec_1.3.0.v20100518-1140.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.common_2.6.0.v20100914-1218.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.6.1.v20100914-1218.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi_2.5.0.v20100521-1846.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/org.w3c.css.sac_1.3.0.v200805290154.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine/lib/scriptapi.jar -DBIRT_HOME=/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner -f html -o /tmp/1 samples/hello_world.rptdesign<br />
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method java.util.jar.JarEntry.getCodeSigners with signature ()[Ljava.security.CodeSigner; was not found.<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader$JarLoader$1.getCodeSource(URLClassLoader.java:421)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader.findClass1(URLClassLoader.java:176)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:154)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:1)<br />
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.7rh)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:149)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher$ChildFirstURLClassLoader.loadClass(OSGILauncher.java:677)<br />
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.7rh)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.doShutdown(OSGILauncher.java:421)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.access$1(OSGILauncher.java:404)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher$2.run(OSGILauncher.java:397)<br />
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.7rh)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.shutdown(OSGILauncher.java:393)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.Platform.shutdown(Platform.java:102)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner.execute(ReportRunner.java:173)<br />
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner.main(ReportRunner.java:122)
mwilliams
Are you setting the BIRT_HOME variable in the command line before you call genReport?
Try this:
set BIRT_HOME = location of report engine
cd location of report engine\ReportEngine
genReport samples/Hello_World.rptdesign
vj_agl
Yes,BIRT_HOME is properly exported ....Any clue ? i am using jdk1.6.0_26 and OS is Linux RHEL
$- /opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine> export BIRT_HOME=/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/
$- /opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine> echo $BIRT_HOME
/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/
vijayk - op80 - /opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ReportEngine> genReport.sh samples/hello_world.rptdesign
+ [ /opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2/ = '' ]
+ BIRTCLASSPATH=/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/chartengineapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/chartexamplescoreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/chartitemapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/com.ibm.icu_4.2.1.v20100412.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/coreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/crosstabcoreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/dataadapterapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/dataaggregationapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/dataextraction.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/dteapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/emitterconfig.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/engineapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/flute.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/js.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/modelapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/modelodaapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/odadesignapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.apache.commons.codec_1.3.0.v20100518-1140.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.common_2.6.0.v20100914-1218.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.6.1.v20100914-1218.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi_2.5.0.v20100521-1846.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.w3c.css.sac_1.3.0.v200805290154.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/scriptapi.jar
+ export BIRTCLASSPATH
+ JAVACMD=java
+ java -cp /opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/chartengineapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/chartexamplescoreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/chartitemapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/com.ibm.icu_4.2.1.v20100412.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/coreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/crosstabcoreapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/dataadapterapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/dataaggregationapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/dataextraction.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/dteapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/emitterconfig.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/engineapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/flute.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/js.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/modelapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/modelodaapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/odadesignapi.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.apache.commons.codec_1.3.0.v20100518-1140.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.common_2.6.0.v20100914-1218.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.6.1.v20100914-1218.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi_2.5.0.v20100521-1846.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/org.w3c.css.sac_1.3.0.v200805290154.jar:/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine/lib/scriptapi.jar -DBIRT_HOME=/opt/birt/birt-2.6.2-2//ReportEngine org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner samples/hello_world.rptdesign
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method java.util.jar.JarEntry.getCodeSigners with signature ()[Ljava.security.CodeSigner; was not found.
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader$JarLoader$1.getCodeSource(URLClassLoader.java:421)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader.findClass1(URLClassLoader.java:176)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:154)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:1)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.7rh)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:149)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher$ChildFirstURLClassLoader.loadClass(OSGILauncher.java:677)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.doShutdown(OSGILauncher.java:421)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.access$1(OSGILauncher.java:404)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher$2.run(OSGILauncher.java:397)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(libgcj.so.7rh)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.shutdown(OSGILauncher.java:393)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.Platform.shutdown(Platform.java:102)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner.execute(ReportRunner.java:173)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner.main(ReportRunner.java:122)
mwilliams
Are the '+' signs in your error stack expandable? If so, can you expand them? Thanks!