Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple Conditions for One Highlight Rule
bcs0629
Hey all, I'm working with some highlighting for a cell in a crosstab, the dilemma I have is the values range I am trying to highlight is varied across variables, one rule doesn't apply to all the values in the cell; I could have a score that should turn green if the value is '1', or I could have a score to turn green if the value is "50". I need to be able to set my highlight rule to read similar to: data["Name"] == "Quiz A" Equal to "1" then turn red. I need to be able to specify multiple highlight rules in that faction for each variable I have. Is that possible?
Thanks,
Bryan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, the name is the dimension and depending on the name, you need to check the cell value against a certain value that is not the same for all "name" values? Am I understanding correctly?
bcs0629
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="92835" data-time="1325104612" data-date="28 December 2011 - 01:36 PM"><p>
So, the name is the dimension and depending on the name, you need to check the cell value against a certain value that is not the same for all "name" values? Am I understanding correctly?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Correct, the name is the dimension and depending on what that name is, the highlighting for that value will be different.
mwilliams
You could do something like:
if (name == "quiz a"){
if (value == 1){
true;
}
else{
false;
}
}
else if (name == "quiz b"){
//same as above only with comparison value for quiz b
}
...etc.
Then, use the "is true" operator.
bcs0629
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.
mwilliams
You're welcome. Glad to help!