Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
External Report call in maximo
lrnrit
Hi all,
is there any way that i could call my birt report from inside maximo application without importing it to maximo
report administration. As my birt version is 2.6.1 i.e, not supported by maximo.
Any help will be appreciated
lrnit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Maximo has an external report engine configuration. You will need to check with Maximo documentation and/or support on how to set it up, I don't know offhand.
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'johnw'" data-cid="92872" data-time="1325193259" data-date="29 December 2011 - 02:14 PM"><p>
Maximo has an external report engine configuration. You will need to check with Maximo documentation and/or support on how to set it up, I don't know offhand.<br /></p></blockquote>
Hi John<br />
<br />
thanks, I will Check maximo documentation. <br />
<br />
Can you tell me something about how to use actuate11 i server with maximo.<br />
<br />
I have integrated different open source birt report with maximo.<br />
<br />
but as Actuate 11 birt version is 2.6.1 and above it doesnt go with maximo.<br />
<br />
And other thing is where to add jar files in Actuate 11 birt to use scripted data source accessing maximo.<br />
<br />
lrnit
micajblock
Check out this wiki page:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/wiki/index.php?title=Using_Actuate_BIRT_and_IBM_Maximo