Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DATA DISPLAY PROBLEM
arunkumarb
HI All,
I created one report for PAYSLIP. Now I am displaying some components like BASIC, HRA, CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE,
MEDICAL ALLOWANCE, EDUCATION ALLOWANCE, SPECIAL ALLOWANCE etc....
S.NO| COMPONENT| VALUE |
| | |
1 | BASIC | 10000 |
2 | HRA |5000 |
3 | CA |2000 |
Now My requirement is if BASIC is zero, then I would like to display HRA in the position of BASIC.
If BASIC and HRA both are zeros then I want to display only CA in BASIC Position.
i.e.
S.NO| COMPONENT| VALUE |
| | |
1 | CA | 2000 |
plz help me.
Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
Arun
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tubal
One way would be to use the visibility function on the row of your table. Then it wouldn't print out in your report.<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>row["VALUE"]==0;</pre>
<br />
If there are some components you want to display even if the values are 0, then add the ones you don't to the visibility test:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>row["VALUE"]==0 && row["COMPONENT"]=='BASIC';</pre>
<br />
I'm not sure where you are getting your 'S.NO', but depending on where it's coming from, that may remain the same.