Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Remove Tool tip
akash9886
Hi,
I want to remove the tool tip which comes on the report(BIRT Report Viewer) ,instead of that i want to add some other tool tip. Is It possible.,? Please help me to solve this.
Thanks n Regards,
Akash Patil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'akash9886'" data-cid="93402" data-time="1325574796" data-date="03 January 2012 - 12:13 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
I want to remove the tool tip which comes on the report(BIRT Report Viewer) ,instead of that i want to add some other tool tip. Is It possible.,? Please help me to solve this.<br />
<br />
Thanks n Regards,<br />
Akash Patil<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Akaash,<br />
<br />
You Want To change image of tool tip or data shown. Both Can be done Check Interactivity in chart formating after selecting particular series for whom you want to make change.(Version 2.6.1 birt)<br />
<br />
But If U r Using older version of birt(like 2.3.2 or older) then there this option is not available<br />
<br />
I hope it will help. Let me Konw<br />
<br />
lrnit
akash9886
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'lrnrit'" data-cid="93404" data-time="1325579722" data-date="03 January 2012 - 01:35 AM"><p>
Hi Akaash,<br />
<br />
You Want To change image of tool tip or data shown. Both Can be done Check Interactivity in chart formating after selecting particular series for whom you want to make change.(Version 2.6.1 birt)<br />
<br />
But If U r Using older version of birt(like 2.3.2 or older) then there this option is not available<br />
<br />
I hope it will help. Let me Konw<br />
<br />
lrnit<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
HI lrnit,<br />
<br />
I solved that problem with an another approach. I changed one file Messages.properties from viewservlets.jar<br />
<br />
path for viewservlets.jar [tomcat-bundle]\webapps\birt\WEB-INF\lib\viewservlets.jar<br />
<br />
The file path which i have changed : viewservlets.jar\org\eclipse\birt\report\resource\Messages.properties<br />
<br />
If i changed This, BIRT Report Viewer to my custom title, it'll show my custom title, if i left blank it'll not appear.<br />
<br />
Hope it'll help you and all.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Akash Patil
sendu
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'akash9886'" data-cid="93407" data-time="1325583197" data-date="03 January 2012 - 02:33 AM"><p>
HI lrnit,<br />
<br />
I solved that problem with an another approach. I changed one file Messages.properties from viewservlets.jar<br />
<br />
path for viewservlets.jar [tomcat-bundle]\webapps\birt\WEB-INF\lib\viewservlets.jar<br />
<br />
The file path which i have changed : viewservlets.jar\org\eclipse\birt\report\resource\Messages.properties<br />
<br />
If i changed This, BIRT Report Viewer to my custom title, it'll show my custom title, if i left blank it'll not appear.<br />
<br />
Hope it'll help you and all.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Akash Patil<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Akash Patil,<br />
I also had the same issue. It helped, thanks a lot
<br />
I wonder how did you figure this out <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/</a><#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif<br
/>
-Senduran