Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross Tab
Sateesh P
Hi Team,
as per my Business requirement, there i have to merge two row area cells to one when we are having same value.
I have attached PPT to this Topic, that explains you much better.
Thanks for Help!
Sateesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't see an attachment. I'm assuming you're talking about the measures area though, right?
Sateesh P
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="93669" data-time="1325783913" data-date="05 January 2012 - 10:18 AM"><p>
I don't see an attachment. I'm assuming you're talking about the measures area though, right?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Williams,<br />
<br />
Thanks for the reply. <br />
<br />
I am looking for property which we can merge cell when we have same data (Like suppress duplicates in table) in cross tab.I have attached PPT to this post. Please check. <br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks In Advance!<br />
Sateesh
mwilliams
Do you have a dynamic number of columns? Or could you just use a regular table for this? I'm not sure there's a simple way to do this with a crosstab. I could be wrong though!