Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BULK Letter with CSS-Property line-height
UEBELT
Hi All
I have a report with report item text for bulk letter with HTML.
Sample:
<p><span style='font-size:11.0pt;line-height:150%;font-family:"ZapfEllipt BT"'>
My multiline text 1,5 x height </span></p>
The XML-reportfile contents css-property line-height and/or property lineHeight.
Executing with preview or web viewer html show a got formated result.
When i want output to PDF or Word the style property line-height is ignored.
What can i do for proper formating line height in PDF and Word output?
best regards
Ulrich
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? Are you using this in a text box?
UEBELT
Hallo,
I tested my report with Version 3.6.2 and 3.7.1.
I used a Textbox with inner HTML.
Thanks for your interest on my problem.
Best regards
U.Ebelt
mwilliams
Unfortunately, this looks to be a bug. Please log a bug for this in the Eclipse.org bugzilla! Thanks! Also, if you could post the bug info in here for future reference, that'd be great!