Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue with Birt 3.7 and IE 7 CO version
amarks
I am using Birt 3.7 version and have couple of reports working fine on most of the browsers. However, on IE 7 or 8 CO version the report viewer does not get past progress bar.
This issue is seen when we use frameset as the report-viewer servlet mapping
url : '/birt37/frameset'.
When we use preview as the report-viewer servlet mapping then the report comes up fine.
e.g - url : '/birt37/preview'.
Unfortunately, I don?t see the toolbar in report viewer frame when using preview\run. So, I am forced to use frameset as we need export options.
I tested the same reports on Birt 2.4 version, on this setup the reports come up fine on IE7/8 CO versions. This is making me think there is some issue with birt3.7 and IE CO versions.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Can you post how you deployed the viewer, so we can try to reproduce the issue?
Jason
amarks
I tried using Birt 3.7.1 today, luckily it works fine on that version.
Thanks for your help.