Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Merge Two row Cells - In table
For Birt
Hi Team,
I am facing issue in merging two cells dynimically like
1 Mobile
2 Computer
3 Computer
4 Laptop
I need result like
1 Mobile
2
Computer
3
4 Laptop
Please help me.
Thanks for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, if two values are the same in your data, you want to show the 2nd column value in between the row count values for the two rows? Or is there a forum text formatting issue above?
For Birt
exactly i need the same...
mwilliams
What happens if 3 in a row are the same?
For Birt
for 3 rows need to show only single value..
mwilliams
Sorry, I meant with how the single value is displayed. Does it go like this?
1 Mobile
2
3 Computer
4
5 Laptop
??
I'm just trying to make sure what I try to do works for all scenarios.
For Birt
Hi Team,
I have business requirement like nedd to merge 2row cells as a single cell and
need to show the single value for all the 2 rows.i have attached for your reference
table1 contains actual data and i need output like result table attached the same.
Please help me.
Thanks in advance!!!
Sowjanya.
Hans_vd
Hi Sowjanya,<br />
<br />
Take a look at the report I attached. I put your input data in a csv file and built the report on that.<br />
<br />
I created two groupings and set the Drop property on both header cells to "Detail".<br />
On the third column header cell I set the Vertical alignment to "Middle".<br />
On the fourth column header cell I set the Vertical alignment to "Bottom".<br />
<br />
In the attached report, you see the table border lines get a little bit messed up. To read more about drop property and border lines, you can read <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://enterprisesmartapps.wordpress.com/2011/12/13/birt-drop-group-header-property-and-table-border-lines/'>this
blogpost</a><br />
<br />
Hope this helps<br />
Hans
For Birt
Hi Team,
Thanks For your help,Ihave traide this using groups concept but not able to achive
requirement.please find attachements for your reference actual table is my data and i
want to show like result table data Please help me for this.
Thanks in advance.
Sowjanya
For Birt
Hi Team,
Thanks For your help,Ihave traide this using groups concept but not able to achive
requirement.please find attachements for your reference actual table is my data and i
want to show like result table data Please help me for this.
Thanks in advance.
Sowjanya
Hans_vd
Did you actually look at the report I attached?
What is not doing that you want it to do?
Regards
Hans
For Birt
Hi Hans,
is there any property to create XLSX file in BIRT.
Thanks!
Sowjanya