Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Designing problem
Divya Ahuj
Hi,
I want to apply css using html tags in birt.
can any1 help me how to do that..
Problem is I want to aplly more than 1 css class to component in BIRT.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you talking about within a HTML text box? Or for the entire report? You don't want to use a CSS style sheet? Or do they not work for you?
Divya Ahuj
Hi Michael,
I am talking about entire report.And I want to use CSS style sheets only..
mwilliams
Can you explain in more detail what you want your CSS to look like and how you want to apply the styling to different elements? I'm not sure I'm totally understanding and I want to be sure before I just start suggesting stuff.