Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to add YornLookuplist for a Parameter ?
peraka
Hi All,
I'm adding "Yornlookuplist" for a parameter. Could someone let me know how to write Fetch method and add any code in Open method ?
I'm finding it difficult to add and execute the report.
Thanks,
Suresh.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21517148'>http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21517148</a><br
/>
<br />
Using a YORN lookup in a parameter for a BIRT report<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'peraka'" data-cid="93754" data-time="1325867664" data-date="06 January 2012 - 09:34 AM"><p>
Hi All,<br />
<br />
I'm adding "Yornlookuplist" for a parameter. Could someone let me know how to write Fetch method and add any code in Open method ?<br />
<br />
I'm finding it difficult to add and execute the report. <br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Suresh.<br /></p></blockquote>