Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help to solve bug 276045
Frizz1977
There is a bug for PDF format: text line height does't work for 0mm or values less than "Normal".<br />
The bug is documentated at <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=276045'>link</a>
; <br />
I want to try to revolve it but I don't know which I must change..<br />
Anyone can help me?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
My guess is it's something in the PDF emitter that would have to be modified. Are you using the latest version of BIRT? Or an older one?
grather
The original poster is correct. lineheight in PDF is ignored if it is smaller than100%.
If you make it larger the line height is set just fine.
But if you set it to something smaller. like 75% (or any other sizes)
The value is not set or the outcome is not as I would expect it.
I as well as the poster here just want to set the line height so there is not so much whitespace between lines in wrapped paragraphs.
This happens in these versions 2.5.2, 2.6.2, 3.7.1
Gary
mwilliams
What font are you using that has lots of white space? If I bring in the product line table from the sample database and create a table in my design that displays the data, the wrapped text seems to have very little spacing. Definitely not so much that I'd want less. This is the same using a data element, a text box and a dynamic text box. Let me know.