Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
information regarding report after generation
shyasware
In my application users will submit request for report and they are generated at later time. I have to display on a web page the number of pages contained in the report besides the link to generated report. How do I know how many pages are there in report?
I tried this
long pageCount =iReportDocument.getPageCount();
but it is always giving me 1.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
I would have thought that would work.
Alternatively if that isn't working, you can try passing in a variable to the application context, then in the reports afterFactory or beforeRender event, you can try using the Total Pages auto variable, or the totalPageCount hidden variable (I think that is what it was called, I dont remember off the top of my head. You can find out by debugging a report).