Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Aggregation cell is blank
HSMorales
I have a report with a table binded to a dataset. The dataset is populated via a stored procedure. I then inserted a grid under the table and binded it to the same dataset. I did this so I can display text labels and summary totals after a pagebreak without displaying the table header. The table displays data for customers from 4 possible catagories. The grid displays summary totals for the 4 catagories using an aggregation for each. However, when there is no data for a catagory the aggregation displayes a blank since there is no data for the catagory. How can I display a .00 if there is no data for the catagory ??
I am running BIRT 3.7.o
I appreciate all your help in the past.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
afp
I guess you can add a Map to the element?
Select your aggregate element, then in "Property Editor" choose the "Map" tab.
Edit the condition to your need and add "0.0" in the field below.
HSMorales
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'afp'" data-cid="93833" data-time="1326160566" data-date="09 January 2012 - 06:56 PM"><p>
I guess you can add a Map to the element?<br />
<br />
Select your aggregate element, then in "Property Editor" choose the "Map" tab.<br />
Edit the condition to your need and add "0.0" in the field below.<br /></p></blockquote>
HSMorales
Thanks. That's what I needed.