Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Line Height PDF not working
grather
I was using 2.5.2 I could not get my lineheight to work in PDF.
I thought I saw 3.7 would fix the problem.
Now I am using 3.7.1 just downloaded.
See folks complain about the lineheight in PDF was too small.
Then a fix saying it works like 2.6.2.
If I set the lineheight in a PDF export.
Should the lineheight be modified.
It does not look like it is.
Gary Rather
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
grather
I have tried in 3.7.1 Setting the line-height in the Advanced Text line-height.
Works fine in html. setting is ignored in PDF.
I have seen others with this same issue. But cannot find a way to make this work.
I have tried setting the line-height in code. No change.
I have tried the line height . No change.
Any ideas.
mwilliams
Please file a bug for this in the eclipse.org bugzilla.