Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Terminate Job
System
Is there any way we can capture the "Remove Job" action performed by the master/administrator ? I want to log the Comments of an admin(Reason for teminating the workflow) and send these comments to all concerned users.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I could have sworn that there was a feature request for something like this, but I cannot see any such request on file (perhaps I'm searching for the wrong term?) - Anyway, the answer currently is "no" - there is no way to catch the fact that someone has issued the Remove Job (or iwrmjob) command in order to log that information effectively before the job is removed. I believe the event does get registered in the iwevents.log but at this point I'm not sure if it is distinguished from normal termination.
Please contact Interwoven Support and ask to have a feature request opened for this functionality.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)