Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Reports with Parameters Blank in WebViewer with 2.6.2
bcs0629
Hi all, I am currently using BIRT 2.6.2 and using the BIRT Web Viewer with Tomcat 7.0. I am able to run reports with no issues, including the test.rptdesign included in the WebViewerExample folder. However, when trying to run a report which includes parameters that must be selected, the parameter will flash on the screen, and then the report will be completely blank. The test1.rptdesign that is included gives the same behavior, the parameter will flash for a brief second and then disappear to blankness. I have no problem with reports which have passed in parameters.
Thanks,
Bryan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bcs0629
Problem solved, multiple java installations caused conflict, uninstalled one and the report works.