Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Report Script Section Issue
sanjeev84
Hi Friends,
I have an issue related to script section in the Eclipse BIRT report.
I am trying to get value of the particular field in report layout in script section of the eclipse.
But I am still unable to get.
Deccription:-
I have created a report in ERPLN and editing it in Eclipse after exporting it in rpt format.In eclipse for some purpose I also written some script that is working properly.
I need field value(field is in Layout) in this section so that I can use condition based on the field value.
for rest of script I am using before render
If any one have idea about the issue please suggest me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sanjeev84
Please anyone can suggest on it......