Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Show "Rank" field from the Ranked List view of a plan
silencer
Hi gurus,
I have a requirement where I want to show the "Rank" field (shown in the Ranked List View of a plan) of work items in a BIRT Report. I checked the tables in the BIRT but not found any information regarding Rank. How can I show the Rank information (displayed in the Ranked List View of a plan) of the work items additional to other fields like Summary, Priority, Storypoint...
Thanks,
Regards,
Yasar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yogesh Maharwade
Hi
so do you want to add rank like 1,2,3,4,5 in your list report...? will you explain more...?
silencer
Hi,
no not adding a rank in that way.
In the "Ranked List" view of a plan we have a list of work items with the Rank information (Ranking). Within this plan view if I move up/down the work items the corresponding rank values are changing. In the project configuration the ranking is configured as follows:
Name: Ranking
Implementation: com.ibm.team.apt.shared.ui.internal.sortmode.Ranking
If I create a query I can not select this ranking as an output column. In reporting also couldn't find the dataset or table where this ranking is stored.
Regards,
Yasar