Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
where to put fontsConfig.xml in BIRT 3.7.1
dbh03079
I have a custom Java application which generates PDF reports on Linux (RHEL 5). It uses the BIRT runtime and I am looking to upgrade from 2.6.0 to 3.7.1. In my current 2.6.0 setup, I have customized the fontsConfig.xml to handle several different languages. In the 3.7.1 runtime setup, is there a place that I can put my font configuration so that BIRT will pick it up automatically? Or, do I need to set an environment variable to tell it where to go?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dbh03079
After some trial and error, I found that I can put my fontsConfig.xml in ReportEngine/lib/org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.fonts and BIRT will use it.
Max S.
<p>I think that used to be the old v2 path?</p><p> </p><p>According to <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php/topic/28406-fonts-rendered-different-when-generating-pdf-report/'>this</a>
; post, in v3 you can also edit the .xml files inside the actual .jar</p>