While doing some compatibility testing on a new OSX Mac my unit aquired, I noticed that Mac's new browser, Safari, doesn't seem to work with TeamSite (only a . shows up...). If you view a page through iw-mount (click the filename...), and paste that URL into Safari, it works... but you can't view the WebDesk or WebDeskPro.
Has anyone else seen this as well? Any ideas?
Also.. while on the topic of Macs... I noticed that IE 5 on OSX doesn't seem to be able to Import Files or open the LaunchPad window when you click edit. Obviously it's a Java-related problem, and I have ensured that the latest Java build (1.4.1 I think) is running on that machine. It doesn't work with Netscape, Mozilla or IE on OSX....
Any ideas? we occasionally have freelance developers helping us out who use Macs...
Thanks
-mike
Michael Langford, Webmaster - CARE USA
151 Ellis Street, Atlanta, GA, 30303
http://www.care.org/