Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
XLS printing (page setup)
shar
Hi,
I'm sure this has been answered before but I'm unable to find anything. Basically, I want to control the page size in excel output - so when we go to print it will fit into the page dimensions that are set. Using the master page I've only been able to set the dimensions of the output, rather than page sizing. So for example, setting the master page to 30 inches wide will make all the report elements size accordingly, but the print preview still returns a page size of A4 landscape or A4 portrait.
BIRT versions is 2.6.0.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I think this is something you'll just have to change after opening the file in Excel. The newest version still acts this way. You could always file an enhancement request to see what the development group says.
shar
Thanks for the info Michael.
Yaytay
The <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.spudsoft.co.uk/2011/10/the-spudsoft-birt-excel-emitters/'>SpudSoft
emitters</a> should pick up the stated paper size correctly.