Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Don`t show fields if all values are 0
Tinwolf
I`ve got a requirement to create a fairly simple form which displays parts and some associated values such as stock qty, allocated qty, on order quantity.
I created the form but now they don`t want to see data if all 3 of the fields are zero or null, but obviously they will want to see data if there was stock but the on order value was zero.
I`m not sure how I could create the functionality to do this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
From the sounds of it, you could create a filter with a condition like:
if (stock qty == 0 && allocated qty == 0 && on order quantity == 0){
false;
}
else{
true;
}
Then use the isTrue function.
Or something like that.
Tinwolf
Thanks Michael
Creating filters eh??
Another aspect of BIRT for me to learn.
Tinwolf
That worked great Michael thanks ^_^
if (row["physicalquantity"] == 0 && row["allocatedquantity"] == 0 && row["onorderquantity"] == 0){
false;
}
else{
true;
}
mwilliams
You're welcome! Let us know whenever you have questions!