Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Highlight current TOC entry in Report
cdeuchler
Situation:
A user clicks a TOC entry -> birt automatically jumps to the right page of the selected entry.
Now I would like to be able to highlight the choosen entry (e.g. a line in a Table) - so the user doesn't have to search the whole page for it. I thought that maybe I could to that with the help of a highlight rule.
(something along the line [if reportContext.getCurrentTOCEntry.getText == this.getText])
But I was not able to figure out a way to get the activated TOC entry. Is there any way one can find out which TOC entry was clicked by the user? Or is there another way to highlight the selected TOC-Entry in the report?
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Claudia
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, onClick of an item in the TOC, in the web viewer, you want to highlight the bookmarked element in the report? Is this correct?
cdeuchler
Yes, that is exactly what I want to do. Is it possible to do that?
mwilliams
If it is, it probably won't be easy, I'm guessing. You'll need to look at the viewer jsp pages and code to figure out how the viewer jumps between TOC bookmarks.