Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Set LevelViewHandle Name
drannel
Hi, <br />
<br />
I try to create crosstable with the design engine.<br />
When I insert more than one LevelViewHandle into a DimensionViewHandle I get the following error: <br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
15:21:52,062 ERROR [STDERR] org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.command.NameException: The name "NewLevel View" duplicates an existing name. Please choose a different name.
15:21:52,063 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.command.NameCommand.checkName(NameCommand.java:242)
15:21:52,064 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.command.NameCommand.addElement(NameCommand.java:257)
15:21:52,064 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.command.AbstractContentCommand.addElementNames(AbstractContentCommand.java:700)
15:21:52,064 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.command.AbstractContentCommand.addElementNames(AbstractContentCommand.java:711)
15:21:52,065 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.command.AbstractContentCommand.addElementNames(AbstractContentCommand.java:711)
15:21:52,065 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.command.AbstractContentCommand.addElementNames(AbstractContentCommand.java:711)
15:21:52,065 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.command.ContentCommand.doAdd(ContentCommand.java:223)
15:21:52,065 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.command.AbstractContentCommand.add(AbstractContentCommand.java:157)
15:21:52,066 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.command.AbstractContentCommand.add(AbstractContentCommand.java:255)
15:21:52,066 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.SlotHandle.add(SlotHandle.java:126)
15:21:52,066 ERROR [STDERR] at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.SlotHandle.add(SlotHandle.java:80)
</pre>
<br />
I insert the LevelViewHandle like this:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
LevelViewHandle levelViewHandle = dimensionViewHandle.insertLevel(tabularLevelHandle, level);
</pre>
<br />
How can I set the levelViewHandle's name to avoid duplicate names?<br />
<br />
Thanks, <br />
Lenny
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
drannel
Hi,<br />
<br />
I had to call:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
levelViewHandle.getModelHandle().setName("Level" +level);
</pre>
<br />
Cheers, <br />
Lenny