Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pie chart(mouse click)
PravinGate
Hi,
I have created a pie chart in birt using select clause.
I want to implement functionality like, when any user click on my any part of my pie chart(plz refer below attached image)it should need to be explored in another pie chart or tabular format so that he can see details regarding selected part deeply.
I am new to this birt.so i dont know how can i implement this functionality in birt.
I am familiar with javascript.
If anyone knows how can achieve this functionality...respond here.
Thanks & Regards
Pravin Gate
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Pravin,
While editing the chart, go to format chart tab. Here select "Value Series" and then "Interactivity". Here you can define how you would like users to interact with the chart. For the functionality you are looking to achieve, you would choose "Mouse click" event and "hyperlink" action. Click on "add" button, give it a name and click on base URL button. In the following window you can define hyperlink type. Choose "Drill through" to link to an separate report (You will have to design this report beforehand, this report should take a report category parameter that filters the data and displays the results in a table) and link up the parameter to the category selected.
Ashwini