Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pie chart(mouse click)
PravinGate
Hi,
I have created a pie chart in birt.
I want to implement functionality like, when any user click on my any part of my pie chart(plz refer below attached image)it should need to be explored in another pie chart or tabular format so that he can see details regarding selected part deeply.
I am new to this birt.so i dont know how can i implement this functionality in birt.
I am familiar with javascript.
If anyone knows how can achieve this functionality...respond here.
Thanks & Regards
Pravin Gate
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PravinGate
If my question is uncleared, then let me know.<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'PravinGate'" data-cid="94742" data-time="1327919211" data-date="30 January 2012 - 03:26 AM"><p>
Hi, <br />
I have created a pie chart in birt.<br />
<br />
I want to implement functionality like, when any user click on my any part of my pie chart(plz refer below attached image)it should need to be explored in another pie chart or tabular format so that he can see details regarding selected part deeply. <br />
<br />
I am new to this birt.so i dont know how can i implement this functionality in birt. <br />
I am familiar with javascript.<br />
<br />
If anyone knows how can achieve this functionality...respond here.<br />
<br />
Thanks & Regards<br />
Pravin Gate<br /></p></blockquote>
bcs0629
Hey Pravin, so basically you want to be able to click on one of the slices and have another report open up based on the category that you selected. You should be able to do that using the Interactivity function and creating optional datapoints with the drill through report. Here's an older post that should get you where you need to go.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/23833-optional-datapoints-url-parameters/
Bryan
Hemant123
Hi There
If you double click on chart and go to Value series
Then go to interactivity and then mouse click
choose Action as required. Hope fully that should resolve the issues.
If not then could you please send me sample and I will look into the same
Regards,
Hemant