Hi There<br />
<br />
I searched all over the web and can't find anyone that has done this. I want to set an image as the palette of one of the slice within the pie. <br />
<br />
I added the image inside the embedded images folder and also at the root folder where the report is located. <br />
<br />
This is what I tried so far... It seems to fail at the start of the "if" when it tries to switch "fill" from ColorDefinitionImpl to ImageImpl. <br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>function beforeDrawDataPoint( dph, fill, icsc )
{
importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.attribute.impl );
var sValue = lerh.getLabel().getCaption().getValue();
if( sValue == "apple" )
{
if (fill.getClass().isAssignableFrom(ImageImpl)){
fill.create(reportContext.getResource("red_and_white.JPG"));
}else{
fill.set( 0,128,255 );
}
}
}</pre>
<br />
Oh also I'm using birt 2.3.2 and there are no way I can upgrade right now.

<br />
<br />
Any ideas?