Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exporting Table to PPT
dharshanah
Hi,
I am relatively new to BIRT and I have an issue with exporting a table to ppt.
When I export a table from the rptdesign file to ppt, it is shown as a combination of lines and text boxes(which can be dragged/moved as individual components) and not as a whole powerpoint table.
Is there any way to export it as a complete table?
I have attached the screenshots of the design as well as the ppt output.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
It looks like the design screen shots and power point output were not attached. What is your BIRT version? This may just be the way the power point emitter works. I'll take a look though.
dharshanah
Sorry I guess I forgot to attach the document earlier. I have attached it here.
BIRT version details
Eclipse Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools SDK
Version: 3.7.1.v20110905-809u7NFT0z0-TWCm5MjN7w
Build id: v20110905-1820
Thanks for any help!!
dharshanah
This is the target BIRT version we are using. Please ignore the previous one
BIRT Framework
Version: 2.6.2.r262_v20101008-9iF7A9JGHMBCRz-R8tbxRel8kQrI
Thanks!
Jens Francke
<p><em>We are using the the latest release of BIRT and the emitter for the new pptx format is showing the samen behaviour.</em></p><p><em>Are there any plans that the functionality is integrated in one of the next versions?</em></p>