Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart Bound to Datacube
Tariq84
Hey
I am trying to bind chart to a crosstab but it keep showing me null values, the chart will only work if i bind it to the original dataset related to that crosstab.
I have tried both creating a chart using the crosstab itself and creating a standalone chart and relate it to that crosstab but it didn't work neither ways.
Thanks,
Tariq
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version?
Tariq84
it is 2.3.2 running on eclipse 3.4.2
mwilliams
When I tried to use the crosstab directly, it wouldn't let me move the fields into the axis expression boxes. I'm sure this was probably a bug of the version. However, I was able to use the cube that the crosstab uses, as a source, without issue. See the attached report.
Tariq84
Thank you so much Michael for your great efforts as usual I will try to emulate what you have done to get it work in my report and I'll let you know
Many Thanks again ,,,