Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
cross tab report
siva_birt
Hi,
I have 5 datasets in a maximo birt report.
I need to create a cross tab based on dataset5.
Dataset5 will get data using values form dataset4 output.
I mean, I am passing a value from dataset4 to dataset5 and then building a cube for cross tab.
What I found is the dataset5 is executed first and then other datasets are executed.
How to force the report to execute the datasets in the required order?
I searched all the forums, I could not found any nearest solution.
Can some one help me to find solution?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
The simplest way might be to put 5 text boxes at the top of your report, bound to dataSets 1-5 in order. Then go to the property editor and hide all of them. The dataSets are executed in the order in which they appear in your report, so this would cause all 5 to run in order.
Hope this helps.
siva_birt
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="95141" data-time="1328627842" data-date="07 February 2012 - 08:17 AM"><p>
The simplest way might be to put 5 text boxes at the top of your report, bound to dataSets 1-5 in order. Then go to the property editor and hide all of them. The dataSets are executed in the order in which they appear in your report, so this would cause all 5 to run in order.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I did the same. But still the dataset on which datacube is built is executing first. Am I missing any thing?
mwilliams
Does this happen with the sample database? Can you attach your design?