Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
crosstab overgroups for measures
newbird
hi guys,
i want to create a crosstab like shown in the attachment.
my problem with this is the following: how do i create the measuregroups so that they are displayed as a second dimension?
right now all my subs like "Elternanteil" etc. are shown below the year so the crosstab gets too wide and the subs are repeated in every year section. the groups like "Einnahmen" are not jet defined though i don't know how to do it.
hope you can help me out with this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I'm not sure I'm totally understanding. Your second column in the image above is being used in the measures area? Why not use that field as a sub-dimension under the field you use as the row dimension? In your dataCube, you'd simply drop the second column's field onto the first column field, already in your cube dimension groups. This would cause it to be a sub-dimension of the outer dimension. You could also just create a separate group for the second column and manually place it in the sub-dimension spot behind the main dimension. Let me know if I'm missing something.
newbird
thank you, that was what I was looking for. I totally forgot about creating another group...
mwilliams
You're welcome! Let us know whenever you have questions!