Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Column sort functionality not working in PDF
srikala
Hello Williams
In our reports, the user should be able to sort all the columns in the reports. For that we need the sort functionality on all the columns in the report.
Could you please help me with an example of that type.
Most importantly it should work with pdf output of report.
Regards
srikala.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Try this report out. It works for me in PDF to drill through to re-sort.
srikala
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="95539" data-time="1328815576" data-date="09 February 2012 - 12:26 PM"><p>
Try this report out. It works for me in PDF to drill through to re-sort.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi William <br />
<br />
The sorting didnt work for me when I try to save the pdf file locally.<br />
<br />
i got the following error, not sure what should i do for the sort to work in pdf.<br />
<br />
Regards<br />
Srikala.
mwilliams
Ah. So, it's after you actually save the PDF? I didn't try that, but I could see why it wouldn't work if the report isn't somewhere where it can access your design to run again. Remember, the sorting doesn't happen within the PDF, it re-runs the report to sort it another way, so the URL must be able to call the report. I'll take a look at this and update with what I see.
mwilliams
Yep. If you call the report by URI instead of using drill through, it works when saved.