Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstabs
Brasi
Hello Forum,
I'm kinda new to the Crosstab enviroment and was wondering if anyone could help me with forcing a new row on a crosstab after 7 days. For example, I have input a 17 days span, where I want to see our workers daily hrs worked and ot worked. So I want a list with the names, and 3 "crosstabs" one for every 7 days and the last one with 3 days only. Is that possible? Do I make myself clear? I use Birt 2.3.2 Thank you.
Have a good one.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
In the property editor for the crosstab, there is a section called "Column Area". Under that, you can find a page break section where you can set a page break depending on the dimension. I'm not certain if in 2.3.2 if the "interval" option was available yet, if so, you could set it to 7 days. Otherwise, you could set to break on the week dimension, but this would break on the actual weeks and not just every 7 days. If interval is not there and you definitely want it to break every 7 days, you could embed your crosstab into a list or table that had an interval group and filter your embedded crosstab to only show the data for the current interval.
Hope this helps.