Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
The viewing session is not available or has expired.
sandeep_sn
Hi,
I have used pop up iframe and there i run the report using BIRT viewer(3.7 version). when i run the report im gettin this exception" The viewing session is not available or has expired." and im using frameset pattern, where as i need to run the report using frameset only.
Server used :weblogic app server
Browser used : IE8
But works in the browser firefox and not working IE8,7.
I want in IE
Kindly help me out.
Regards,
S.Sandeep
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sandeep_sn
Hi,
I have used pop up iframe and there i run the report using BIRT viewer(3.7 version). when i run the report im gettin this exception" The viewing session is not available or has expired." and im using frameset pattern, where as i need to run the report using frameset only.
Server used :weblogic app server
Browser used : IE8
But works in the browser firefox and not working IE8,7.
I want in IE
Kindly help me out.
Regards,
S.Sandeep